- Slept in...everyday.
- Saw almost every member of my family that I know of and some that I didn't know.
- Played hide-and-seek in my grandma's house with my nephews instead of hanging out with the grown-ups.
- Took a nap.
- Watched cartoons.
- Went to the zoo.
- Built towers out of blocks with my nephews.
- Tried to catch lizards (failed), fed ducks and ponies, and cuddled with a puppy.
- Spent an entire day getting dirty, four-wheeling through 'swamps' (yes, I'm from the South).
- Spent HOURS shopping with my sister.
- Kept my mobile phone turned off for more than a month.
- Rarely remembered what day it was and didn't plan my day according to a clock.
Monday, September 5, 2011
My Summer Vacation
I am back. Yes, I took a vacation. A long, much needed vacation from work, from the UAE, from this blog, from email, from facebook, and all the pressures of adult life. Here are some things that I did on my vacation: